Magic Creams Crackers  » Food  »
  • After taking a bite, I thought it was just another kind of crackers
  • I truly recommend Magic Creams Combo Choco Cream Choco Crackers

• by darbybelle

I first came to taste Magic Creams Combo Choco Cream Choco Crackers when my mom offered me some. It’s really just like regular crackers but it’s chocolate. It also has chocolate cream in between the crackers so it’s like a sandwich.

I did not appreciate at first. I did not appreciate it at

first.

After taking a bite, I thought it was just another kind of crackers. But soon after, I realized it was really yummy.

I now love Magic Creams Combo Choco Cream Choco Crackers. I shared it with my son and everyone in our house and they all loved it.

It’s now one of ...

• our choices for snacks and we buy it from to time now. It tastes nice because it’s sweet and chocolaty.

The sweetness of the cream is evened out by the crackers. It’s really a good combination.

I think almost all kids will love it. All chocolate lovers may love it too.

It’s a

simple and light snack that anyone can have. It’s also easy to the pocket so no one can complain that it is expensive.

It’s widely available in the Philippines so it’s also easy for us to get. I truly recommend Magic Creams Combo Choco Cream Choco Crackers.

It’s so tasty and it’s affordable.

Eileen Dver says :

I like the taste of the crackers but they are a nuisance to eat. When you bite into them they shatter, and shards of cracker fly everywhere. It’s best to eat them standing over a trash can to catch them. The packaging is frustrating as well. The packages are attached into one long strand that is folded end to end and put into a plastic bag. The problem is you can’t just open the bag, take out one package of crackers and close the bag again. Because they are end to end they are kind of stacked three high in the bag. So if you pull out one package the rest of the packages come out too. This tears the plastic bag so now you can’t put the crackers back inside it. So please, makers of Magic Creams, please change your packaging. I won’t buy them anymore because of this problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272301284801131/k2311a0123/1.23.08