Judge Chewing Gum
  • But what I like about it is it's minty flavor
  • Although I don't buy it too often, I enjoy it whenever I eat it
  • Judge is one of the best chewing gums for me

• by darbybelle

Judge chewing gum is one of the most favorite chewing gums of the kids here in the Philippines. My son loves it. I too have come to like it.

Well, it’s in small square size. But what I like about it is it’s minty flavor.

It’s not too strong or too hot to my taste. It just tastes right.

And I feel that my mouth is refreshed every time I eat Judge chewing gum. Although I don’t buy it too often, I enjoy it whenever I eat it.

Perhaps this is also the reason why I enjoy it so much. I also like blowing bubbles from it.

It’s just right for blowing bubbles because it doesn’t easily blow ...

• on my face. My son really loves it when I make big bubbles.

In fact, he would save one or two for me just so I would make bubbles for him. He really looks forward to it.

Judge chewing gum is quite cheap so I don’t really buying it sometimes. I don’t have to though because someone gives us

a few almost every time.

I guess this just proves that there are many people and many kids who like it as well. Judge is one of the best chewing gums for me.

It’s what we buy when we want a chewing gum these days. It’s a local brand but I wouldn’t be ashamed to share it with just anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272301284691131/k2311a0123/1.23.08