Maggie noodles
  • Even my kids love to taste different kinds of food
  • But this time I really wanted something different

• by chintu

My husband is a food lover and he always insists me to prepare different kinds of food for him. Even my kids love to taste different kinds of food.

Last week I tried Maggie noodles for the first time.

I prepared it in the evening as a dinner.

We all

tasted these noodles and we all liked it too.

Along with the Maggie noodles even the tastemaker is given and totally it gives wonderful blend and the taste of noodles.

I hardly took 10 to 12 minutes to prepare the Maggie noodles.

Actually many times I had seen the Maggie noodles ...

• in the shops and super markets but I was never attracted towards it.

But this time I really wanted something different.

After tasting the Maggie noodles I can say it was really good that I chose this one to try.

It does not need many ingredients as every thing comes along

with the pack.

We simply need to boil it in the given quantity of water and that’s is.

It is very simple yet very tasty to eat.

It is a kind of food which can be prepared whenever we think of it without much effort and without consuming much time.

Try it.

Maggie noodles
    My hadi nugroho says :

Magie noodles is my first choice for help to keep warm of my body when I feel not well.

Galega says :

Maggie Noodles has absolutely nothing to do with warming of your body. Yes, it must be served when it is hot, not cold, but that is a different matter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272301284681131/k2311a0123/1.23.08