Godrej Frost Free Refrigerator  » Electronics  »
  • We were happy to get the Godrej frost-free refrigerator, which is big, spacious and also looks cool
  • One more advantage of buying this refrigerator is that it costs little less compared to the other brand of refrigerators with the same features

• by chintu

On the eave of Christmas my husband got a Godrej frost free fridge as a Bonus gift by the company in which he is working. Actually we had a refrigerator at home but it was smaller one.

also looks cool.

We started using it.

Actually the godrej refrigerator does not look too big but it is very spacious from inside as it is spread wide.

I can store many things in side and still some place is left.

This refrigerator has 2 doors.

The door ...

• is very flexible and it can be opened from both right and lefts sides, as we fix it.

The coil of the godrej refrigerator does not make much noise.

It has a very cool metallic blue colour, which looks attractive.

The over all performance of this refrigerator is very good

and I am totally happy and feeling good to have this refrigerator at home for this Christmas.

One more advantage of buying this refrigerator is that it costs little less compared to the other brand of refrigerators with the same features.

Finally i can say it is a good product to by bought.

Ramjith R says :

I want to know one thing. I would like to purchase a refrigerator. But, i m confused. My friends are having different company`s refrigerator. So, i want to know which one is the best and its reason. Whether it is Whirlpool, LG, Samsung or Godrej. Please give me a reply fast, bye.

Galega says :

Whirlpool is undoubtedly the king of Indian refrigerator market and it is the best in terms of cooling. I would also suggest Godrej as it is durable and long lasting. Samsung and LG have developed better energy saving technology.

v ganesan says :

retail price of godrej fridge 165 and 220 ltrs where to purchase

Galega says :

The current price is Rs. 15, 000 and Rs. 21, 000 for 165 ltrs and 220 ltrs, respectively.

neeraj says :

I want to know one thing. I would like to purchase a refrigerator 300Liter . But, i m confused. My friends are having different company s refrigerator. So, i want to know which one is the best and its reason. Whether it is Whirlpool, LG, Samsung or Godrej. Please give me a reply fast, bye.

Galega says :

The choice is not easy as different brands offer different types of benefits. Following point may help you to zero in on one particular brand.

arun dwivedi says :

what is the power consumption of godrej frost free 240 ltrs refrigerator, whethe I can use it with invertor of 1500 VA.

John says :

Arun, I can tell you that it has a 5 star energy rating.

Galega says :

Yes, you can definitely run your Godrej Frost Free refrigerator on inverter/UPS of 1500 VA. The question is about how long? You can run, but not longer than 2 hours that is what I have experienced.

ash says :

where could i find the parts of godrej refrigerator in ahmedabad

Galega says :

You can get it from the authorized show room of Godrej in Ahmedabad. There are many and here I am giving address of the best and biggest show room - Godrej GE Appliances Ltd. 102, GIDC Industrial Estate, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382445

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162301284671131/k2311a0123/1.23.08