Philips mixer grinder  » Electronics  »
  • I am a homemaker and I love to have only good products at my kitchen or even at my home
  • I never care even if have to pay a little more money to buy the good products but I want the best one for me
  • I can recommend this product for all the housewives

• by chintu

I am a homemaker and I love to have only good products at my kitchen or even at my home. I never care even if have to pay a little more money to buy the good products but I want the best one for me.

And I chose

the Philips mixer grinder for my kitchen last month.

I bought it.

I had heard good things about it by my friends who have been using it since many years.

With Philips mixer grinder I have got a replacement guaranty for 2 years, which is great.

...

• I used this machine and after using it I am completely satisfied with its performance.

It makes very less noise when it is running.

And this mixer grinder takes very less time to make the fine powder of the fine paste of any kind of food material.

I used the sugar crystals just for a trial and after running the machine just in a few seconds the sugar crystals were turned to be very nice powdered sugar.

It also consumes less electric power but gives very good performance.

I can recommend this product for all the housewives.

B M Agarwal says :

please write me , where I can get my Philips mixer grinder juicer serviced . I live in Salt Lake City, Kolkata and my e mail ID bmkd27 yahoo.co.in

John says :

Here’s a link to find an authorized service center near you:

Galega says :

There are many authorized Philips service centers in Kolkata. I would suggest you to visit a service center near your home in Salt Lake. Here is the address: 30C, Ramakrishna Samadhi Rd, Kadapara, Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054, India.

Ashalatha, Mangalore says :

Sir, 2 weeks back I have purchased Philips Mixer Grinder from M s. Kamath Co. Mangalore. I am using Sumith from last 16 years. Now from last weeks I am using Philips mixer grinder, Your Drier and Chutny making is good. But the problem is only in wet grinding. I fed up with this, within 2 minutes that overload button is coming out. If I press it inside, it is coming out again and again. I am a working woman, morning in my busy schedule it is irritating me. In my earlier Sumith Mixer grinder this problem does not exist. Why it so. Actually I am putting sufficient water while grinding masala, and quantity also very less my family has only 3 members . Kindly send me reply. Thanking you, Yours truly, ASHALATHA

Galega says :

The machine is showing overloading problem. If it is malfunctioning or not can be easily checked. Just lower down the amount you are using for grinding. See if the problem persists. In all probability, you are using quantity similar to your old grinder of Sumith. This is different. Please note down the recommended amount that can be used in a session and use accordingly.

Ashalatha, Mangalore says :

My Philips Mixer Grinder Model no. HL1643.

John says :

This is sort of vague. Do you have a question about this model?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162301284661131/k2311a0123/1.23.08