Pantene hair fall control shampoo
  • Actually my hair is very soft and very silky and I love my hair a lot
  • But suddenly I noticed my hair falling since a few days
  • I went to my doctor to get a solution for this problem
  • This shampoo really works good and I suggest this one

• by chintu

Actually my hair is very soft and very silky and I love my hair a lot. I also take a lot of care about the beauty and the health of my hair.

I don’t use the hair oil instead I apply some vitamins to my hair.

But suddenly I

noticed my hair falling since a few days.

I was worried because of it and I wanted some good remedy for it.

I went to my doctor to get a solution for this problem.

My doctor prescribed me to take some vitamin and iron supplements but it did not ...

Pantene hair fall control shampoo
yooneun says :

if use the shampoo must be use with the conditioner?if not, it efficacy will go on or not.If daily i wash my hair used to much of the shampoo will let the hair fall or not?

Galega says :

There is no requirement for using conditioner to make this Pantene Hair Fall Control shampoo work. Use of conditioner is up to you. This shampoo will do its intended job of controlling the hair fall. There is also no need to use too much shampoo to instantly control hair fall. Let it work and give it some time. Use the shampoo as a regular shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312301284651131/k2311a0123/1.23.08