Jaypee palace Hotel Agra  » Hotels  »
Agra,Uttar Pradesh,India
  • I had been to Agra in the month of December this year and I had very nice experience in the Agra and in this hotel
  • My common problem when I travel is my kind of food
  • I really enjoyed every moment of my life in this hotel
  • I could also get a high-speed Internet connection on extra cost

• by penu

I had won a first price in a contest and I had got a 3 nights and 4 days stay in the Jaypee palace hotel, which is in Agra, India. I had been to Agra in the month of December this year and I had very nice experience in the Agra and in this hotel.

This hotel is located in the centre of the Agra on fatehabad road. that is why it is very easy to locate it.

The Jaypee palace hotel is a 3 star hotel, which offers all the

comforts with improved technologies. Agra is a world famous tourist place in India in Uttar pradesh state where we can see the Taj mahal one of the 7 wonders of the world. My common problem when I travel is my kind of food. I am very choosy about my food, but in this hotel the food I got was just excellent and ate plenty of food here with lot of pleasure. The service is very good. Especially the very special drink of this particular Jaypee palace hotel is very nice which is made using some herbs. This ...

• drink was not only tasty it is also good for digestion. I really enjoyed every moment of my life in this hotel. Here in this hotel my stay was free but I had to pay for the food and for the other services, which I got from them. The food seems to be little costly but it was hygienic and was very tasty just like home made food.

Let me talk about the comfort in the room. Here all the rooms were big in size and were air-conditioned. In the rooms I could get the

mini bar, private bathrooms with bath tubs, hair dryers, ironing board, and many more. It was not lacking for any facility. I could also get a high-speed Internet connection on extra cost.

This hotel has its own restaurant, cocktail bar, café, gymnasium, quick laundry facilities and big and beautiful swimming pool. In the rooms the sitting arrangement is very nice and the bed on which I slept was super soft and very comfortable. After having a very nice moments and experience in this hotel I can say, it was not costly it was worthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22301284641131/k2311a0123/1.23.08