River Rock Casino
Geyserville, CA

• by Avid Gamblers

My wife and I went to River Rock casino a few months back. I heard it was a nice casino even though it was a little drive out and tucked away on a hill. There’s a particular incident that discouraged my wife and I from ever coming back.

During the course of the night, the workers usually change the cash boxes from the slots. Its protocol for security to make sure the safety of the cash boxes.

I walked down the lane not realizing they were switching out the boxes when one of the security personnel

yelled at me in front of everyone to get out of the aisle. He simply needed to ask me to leave instead.

I was so upset that I proceeded to walk away giving him an angry look due to the humiliation in front of the crowd, and as I walked away, the security personnel used the “F word” at me. I so apalled that I requested to talk to the night floor manager, Roy Venke, who I explained the situation.

Instead of a resolution or apology, he accused my wife and I of provoking the security ...

• guard which is entirely untrue and uncharacteristic of us. Roy Venke also stated that the security can use “bodily force” on you if they wantd to.

Why did he even have to tell us this? My wife was so upset that she told Roy “if thats how you treat your patrons we will never come back here again. ” Roy responded with “go ahead and leave”.

The security team and floor manager acted like complete “thugs” and we didn’t feel safe there. The next day my wife called the River Rock Human Resources and filed a formal

complaint.

My wife and I are avid gamblers and like to visit different casinos. The best one we found so far in the Bay Area is Cache Creek and Colusa.

Cache Creek has all the class of a 5 star resort but if you want to go to a place where its not so big and the staff is very friendly and treats each person like a valued customer… go to Colusa. By far, River Rock was the WORST casino we’ve ever been to.

Not only were we treated very badly, we didn’t see anyone winning in that casino.

FLOYD DOLLAR says :

THIS IS SINCERE APOLOGY TO THE PATRON THAT GOT TREATED SO TERRIBLY AT MY RIVER ROCK CASINO.THE VERY THUGGISH RUGGISH RIVER ROCK CASINO INDEED. THIS PERSON WAS VERBALLY HARRASED , ABUSED MYBEY. FIRST BY THE SECURITY GUARD ON DUTY ,WATCHING MY MONEY OH SO VERY CLOSELY.HE DIDNT SEE IT WAS OUR COSTOMERS HARD EARNED DOLLAR GOING INTO THAT VALIDATOR.AND IF THAT WAS NOT BAD ENOUGH. THEN BY OUR VERY HIGH PAID MANAGER OR FLOOR MANAGER, GETS TALKED DOWN TO FOR A SIDE ORDER.DOES THE SHIT TALKING COME WITH THE BUFFET OR . CAN I GET THAT ON THE MAIN MENUE. ILL TAKE TWO . ARE THESE PEOPLE FOR REAL AND WERE DO THEY COME FROM . SOMETIMES I ASK MYSELF. THIS IS WHAT IM PAYING PEOPLE ALOT OF MONEY FOR UP THERE. TO PUT OUR MONEY BEFORE ,THE COSTOMER,OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, THE COMMUNITY ? . WHAT KIND OF WAY IS THAT TO RUN A BUISINESS ,I ASK . AND NO THOSE MACHINES ARE NOT PAYING.THOSE MACHINES ARE WOUND UP TIGHTER THAN THE A -HOLES, THEY GOT WORKING UP THERE. PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW THE HALF OF IT.THE DRY CREEK RANCHERIA REALLY LET THINGS GO BAD . WITH THIS PROJECT , BELIEVE ME . MY NAME IS FLOYD DOLLAR. IM A TRIBAL MEMBER OF THE DRY CREEK RANCHERIA . MY HOUSE USE TO SET WHERE THOSE DOLLAR MACHINES ARE NOW .MY APOLOGYS TO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY FOR THE WRONGS DONE BY MY TRIBE . AND MY CASINO IN THE NAME OF OUR PROGRESS. THAT TROBAL MEMBER AND GENERAL COMMUNTY MEMBER SEE VERY LITTLE OR NONE OF . THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482201284530831/k2311a0122/1.22.08