Blackberry Curve 830  » Phones  »
  • I bought the Blackberry Curve 8300 from AT&T a few months ago and it has been the best phone that I have owned
  • When I dropped it a few times I got a SIM CARD ERROR and had to restart the phone to cure this problem

• by Michael-John

I bought the Blackberry Curve 8300 from AT&T a few months ago and it has been the best phone that I have owned. It is so fast connecting to the internet and checking my emails that I am amazed! The features include Streaming Music, Uploadable Videos and Ringtones, Calender,

Bluetooth and much more.

You can sync up all of your email accounts to have your emails sent to you via text on this phone! The keypad is a little small but easy to use.

The display is large and bright.

My calls have been clear and the ...

• use of a Bluetooth headset has not diminished my reception quality.

Software downloads such as Yahoo! GO Mobile are a snap.

Photos taken from the digital camera are clear and easy to send via text or email

The downside of this phone is the fact that there is no video

recorder.

Also, I reccommend that you buy the protective rubber cover for this phone.

When I dropped it a few times I got a “SIM CARD ERROR” and had to restart the phone to cure this problem.

Luckily, since I bought the cover I never had that problem again.

michael muñoz says :

presio de el celular en pesos chilenos

Marg says :

Este tel fono ha sido descontinuado . La nica manera de conseguir que se utiliza. Yo sugerir a Ebay si quieres conseguirlo . Los precios var an desde alrededor de 20 a 100

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372201284520831/k2311a0122/1.22.08