KFC Auburn, NY  » Restaurants  »
1.0
Auburn, NY
  • I also noticed that they do not mention prices in their TV commercials
  • This is, as I found out, for a very good reason

• by Cloe

I visited KFC/A&W in Auburn NY last night. The guy who took my order did not know what it was I was talking aboutand he even made me feel like the idiot.

I wanted to order the variety bucket, which was on the menu and he did not even know what it was.

I instead ended up ordering

the chicken separate because I was so frusterated and did not feel like fighting with him.

In the end I ended up paying 30 dollars for chicken, the smallest order of biscuits and and order of mashed potatoes.

I can’t believe how expensive their prices were.

OUTRAGEOUS!!! The chicken breasts were not even that great.

I heard ...

• they had a poor health inspection not too long ago; I probably should not have gone there in the first place but those KFC commercials look so tempting and I gave in.

I also noticed that they do not mention prices in their TV commercials.

This is, as I found out, for a very good reason.

Over all

the service is horrible and the food, not so great; the price, WHAT A HORRIBLE DEAL! I have learned my lesson and will not be returning to the Auburn KFC EVER AGAIN! I feel I am being very generous with my rating in this matter.

I definately would not suggest going to KFC.

It is not worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72201284500831/k2311a0122/1.22.08