P F Changs Tucson  » Restaurants  »
Tucson, AZ
  • Which is why I believe they are a great restaurant
  • I think the look of the restaurant is great

• by I want 2b satisfied

I would have to say that PF Changs is one of the most consistant restaurants I’ve visited. Everytime I go there for a meal, my food always taste the same which is great for me, because I want my ground chicken and eggplant to taste the exact way every time I eat it. At PF Changs I can expect prompt and friendly service. I

think that they get it. When you go out to dinner you want to get good food, great service in a timely manner. PF Changs delivers everything I expect, they et you in and out as soon as possible, while serving you great tasting food and providing you with great cutomer service. They are great at doig this, since they are able to always ...

• deliver the same product.

The waitresses are always friendly, they are always well informed about the menu options, as wells as any drink suggestions.

The food always tastes great. It always has a great presentation.

Their desserts are awsome, specially in their presentation.

You are never left waiting for a long time for your drinks, food or bill. They are always on top of things. Which is why I

believe they are a great restaurant. I think the look of the restaurant is great. I have been there numerous times, sometimes on a romantic dinner for two, other times to share a meal with my friends. We even had my aunts 50th birthday party there, we had more than 20 people at our table. The food and the service was still the same.

Great

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72201284490831/k2311a0122/1.22.08