Jemma Kidd Make Up School Shimmer Intense Silk Lip Gloss
  • Beyond that important fact (I don't carry a large purse the majority of the time, so packing things that are small is vital), I love the glossy shine of Shimmer Intense Silk Lip Gloss
  • I like a gloss that is attractive but blends well with my face

• by LuckyGrl

Jemma Kidd Make Up School Shimmer Intense Silk Lip Gloss is a wonderful lip gloss. I don’t wear much makeup, but coloring and protecting my lips is something I always do.

What I really like about Jemma Kidd Make Up School Shimmer Intense Silk Lip Gloss is that the container is easily slipped in and out

of my purse.

Beyond that important fact (I don’t carry a large purse the majority of the time, so packing things that are small is vital), I love the glossy shine of Shimmer Intense Silk Lip Gloss.

The application is smooth and easy and the shine is incredible.

Jemma Kidd Make Up School Shimmer Intense Silk ...

• Lip Gloss colors are not overpowering or too strong.

Remember the old commercial about the woman’s lips being the first thing that you notice about her? Not me! I like a gloss that is attractive but blends well with my face.

Shimmer Intense Silk Lip Gloss will also last, because you really don’t need that much

to make your lips beautiful.

I apply constantly, it seems, and a container lasts me a little over a month.

Jemma Kidd Make Up School Shimmer Intense Silk Lip Gloss is one of those products that once you use it, you will love it and remain a loyal customer.

I purchased my Jemma Kid Lip Gloss for about $25.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201284470831/k2311a0122/1.22.08