Crowned tv show
  • I think the hardest part in this competition is learning how to work with your mom, because I certainly wouldn't like to live with my, not to mention sleep in the same room, for months

• by perfecdeception

A new reality tv show is starting! This is the premiere of Crowned: The Mother of all Pageants. The name of the show is hilarious. I am so excited for this show to start.

I have been seeing advertisements on television all month long for the start of this brand new series. Mother and daughters pairs from all around the country will be placed

to live in one mansion to go through beauty pageants training.

I’m sure there will be chaos between the teams and the mothers and daughters. I think the hardest part in this competition is learning how to work with your mom, because I certainly wouldn’t like to live with my, not to mention sleep in the same room, for months.

The teams will be ...

• tested on all of the requirements of becoming a pageant queen. Each week, one pair will be sent home until one survives (like all competition).

Three judges will decide who will win the competition: Carson Kressley, former Miss U. S.

A. Shanna Moakler,and television personality Cynthia Garrett.

These people are all well known celebrities in the fashion industry. I feel sorry for the contestants because they

will be scruntize under sharp eyes.

The prize for this gruelling competition is $100,000 and tiaras. Wow! I would enter to win this competition if I was old enough.

That prize money would totally change my life. Plus, the tiara will look good on my head.

I am looking forward to the premiere and will write more in the future on the advancements of this show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102201284360831/k2311a0122/1.22.08