Tim’s Hot Jalapeno Seasoned Potato Chips
  • I love the Tim's Chips brand as a whole, and Tim's Hot Jalapeno Seasoned Potato Chips is my favorite of this brand
  • I was first introduced to Tim's several years ago when a friend said that these are simply the best potato chips you could ever eat
  • I like to have a handful during a break at work, and when coworkers eye the Tim's Chips bag, they head over to share

• by LuckyGrl

I love the Tim’s Chips brand as a whole, and Tim’s Hot Jalapeno Seasoned Potato Chips is my favorite of this brand. I was first introduced to Tim’s several years ago when a friend said that these are simply the best potato chips you could ever eat. I am not a

big potato chip fan, only at barbecues or at the lake, and even then, I don’t eat many chips at a time. Name brand chips are usually way too salty for my tastes and they just don’t hold up to dipping. The thing about Tim’s Hot Jalapeno Seasoned Potato Chips is ...

• that there is enough flavor with the seasoning that I feel no need to dip the chips into anything to add flavor and zest. Tim’s Hot Jalapeno Seasoned Potato Chips are fiery hot, too, so those who don’t appreciate spicy foods would do well to skip this one. These chips will
        set your mouth on fire! I like to have a handful during a break at work, and when coworkers eye the Tim’s Chips bag, they head over to share. I love these chips! If you want a fiery hot, yummy, quick snack, you have to try Tim’s Hot Jalapeno Seasoned Potato Chips!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272001284331131/k2311a0120/1.20.08