Sunrise Valley 100% Natural Apple Chips  » Food  »
  • What I like best about eating a snack like apple chips is that it is all natural and very healthy
  • The thing is, Sunrise Valley 100% Natural Apple Chips taste delicious and are not like a typical chip you might think of, or some kinds of dried fruits where you bite into a hard piece of fruit and it breaks apart in your mouth

• by LuckyGrl

Sunrise Valley 100% Natural Apple Chips is a great snack for everyone. What I like best about eating a snack like apple chips is that it is all natural and very healthy.

If I am hungry and in between meals, I want to eat something that is healthy, not harmful.

I also don’t

want to consume so much food that the snack turns into an unhealthy meal.

Sunrise Valley 100% Natural Apple Crisps is great for satisfying my hunger pangs as well as giving me an energy boost with all the nutrients and vitamins.

Dried fruit is awesome and so good for you, and apple chips ...

• is not exception to this rule.

I also trust Sunrise Valley as a good brand name.

and it breaks apart in your mouth.

Sunrise Valley 100% Natural Apple Chips actually reminds me of fresh apples that have sat out for a while, because they are not completely hard and brittle.

I like that! This is a great snack for the entire family, and my children love this tasty snack!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272001284321131/k2311a0120/1.20.08