Pringles Cheesy Quesadilla Chips
0.5
  • I found nothing to make me even remotely believe that I was eating quesadillas
  • Course, the chips do have the Pringles nice crunch and texture, and I love the size and shape of Pringles chips

• by LuckyGrl

Pringles Cheesy Quesadilla Chips are one of the most disgusting foods I have ever eaten in my life. A coworker brought them to work, and had them on her desk to share with the rest of us.

I don’t eat many Pringles chips, but I am familiar with the brand, and don’t have any big argument

about Pringles’ products, I just am not their biggest fan.

I expected the flavor and texture of other Pringles chips, which are not too bad.

However, Pringles Cheesy Quesadilla Chips just did not measure up for me.

The cheese taste was totally overwhelming and like the nasty cheese you get at a fair.

You know what ...

• I am talking about, the artificial, nasty cheese that is poured over unsuspecting chips and the vendors call the dish nachos.

Yuck! Well, that cheese taste is what I experienced when I ate Pringles Cheesy Quesadilla Chips first, and it was hard to get past that association.

I also expected an actual quesadilla flair, being someone

who loves Tex Mex food.

I found nothing to make me even remotely believe that I was eating quesadillas.

Course, the chips do have the Pringles nice crunch and texture, and I love the size and shape of Pringles chips.

The flavor, however, can go straight back to the taste testing room.

This is an awful snack!

Azriel says :

I would like to be able to try this one out but I’m afraid we got limited choices of pringles flavors here in the Philippines. Does it have similar mexican variant (salsa,jalapenos) as well? Thank you for sharing yoir review it seemed as if I have tasted the chips myself.

Rebecca Lee says :

Hi Aziel, yes they do have more Spanish themed flavors like Zesty Salsa and Habenero de chili (which is pretty spicy).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272001284311131/k2311a0120/1.20.08