One A Day Women’s Formula Vitamins  » Health  »
1.0
  • I paid about $18 for a bottle of One A Day Women's Formula, and I regret spending that much money on a vitamin that did not work

• by LuckyGrl

One A Day Women’s Formula Vitamins are touted as a complete vitamin designed exclusively for women. I have tried One A Day Women’s Formula Vitamins and was very displeased.

I knew by reading the nutrition label on the vitamin bottle that I would have to double my daily dose in order to get the amount of

vitamins I usually require, and that should have been my first sign.

I really wanted to try a vitamin that I could purchase from the grocery store rather than having to purchase online and have my order shipped.

One A Day Women’s Formula Vitamins are highly popular, judging by the advertising and the fact that ...

• the grocery stores shelves are mostly populated with this brand name.

One A Day Women’s Formula, even taking two tablets per day, just didn’t make me feel as though I were taking a vitamin supplement.

I usually feel invigorated and also sleep better when taking a completely formula vitamin.

I did not get this response with

One A Day Women’s Formula Vitamins even though I took them for almost a month.

I also did not like the shape and size, as they were very hard to swallow.

I paid about $18 for a bottle of One A Day Women’s Formula, and I regret spending that much money on a vitamin that did not work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342001284291131/k2311a0120/1.20.08