Fleeceworks All Purpose Saddle Pad  » Other  »
  • My horses love the Fleeceworks All Purpose Saddle Pad and I recommend it for any serious rider
  • I purchase my Fleeceworks Saddle Pads online, and they cost about $125 per pad

• by LuckyGrl

If you want a very nice saddle pad, buy a Fleeceworks All Purpose Saddle Pad. The fit of a Fleeceworks Saddle Pad is great, and as we English riders know, fit under your saddle and comfort for the back of

your horse is paramount.

What I really like about the Fleeceworks All Purpose Saddle Pad is the comfort: this pad is very fluffy, light and the pad conforms somewhat to your saddle and horse.

I use my Fleeceworks Saddle Pads for schooling as well as showing.

If I am using the pad for schooling, I just put a baby pad underneath the Fleeceworks All Purpose Saddle Pad to keep the Fleeceworks Pad from getting dirty.

One of the greatest things ...

• Fleeceworks All Purpose Saddle Pad
      is that Fleeceworks Saddle Pads can be popped in to the washing machine for cleaning.

No special cleaning needs! Fleeceworks does use real wool which contributes to the pad being so incredibly soft yet very durable.

This is a saddle

pad that will last as long as you take good care of it.

My horses love the Fleeceworks All Purpose Saddle Pad and I recommend it for any serious rider.

I purchase my Fleeceworks Saddle Pads online, and they cost about $125 per pad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122001284201131/k2311a0120/1.20.08