Postsecret: Extraordinary Confessions From Ordinary Lives  » Books  »
  • I think that this is a marvelous idea for a book, and a way to peak into other people's psyches
  • It is funny how you find all sorts of secrets, some things that I would not consider to be a secret at all, and other things that blew my mind
  • I really enjoyed reading this book because human nature fascinates me
  • Some of my friends said that the book seemed boring to them, so I guess it is a matter of perspective

• by LuckyGrl

Postsecret: Extraordinary Confessions From Ordinary Lives is a coffee table book by Frank Warren where people sent the author secrets about themselves. I think that this is a marvelous idea for a book, and a way to peak into other people’s psyches.

What a fantastic idea Frank Warren had to get people to

tell their secrets, dirty, little or otherwise.

It is funny how you find all sorts of secrets, some things that I would not consider to be a secret at all, and other things that blew my mind.

Postsecret: Extraordinary Confessions From Ordinary Lives can be quite shocking and very tame all at once.

...

• I really enjoyed reading this book because human nature fascinates me.

Some of my friends said that the book seemed boring to them, so I guess it is a matter of perspective.

Postsecret: Extraordinary Confessions From Ordinary Lives is not a hard read, of course, and it is easy to breeze through the

secrets, one by one, and just imagine who wrote each secret.

I think that Frank Warren did a super job of pulling all the secrets together, and I still think that he deserves a gold star for dreaming up such a great idea.

Highly recommended to those who enjoy knowing what makes other people tick!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172001284181131/k2311a0120/1.20.08