Charles Owen John Whitaker Helmet  » Other  »
  • I bought mine in a local tack shop so the sales person was there to assist me with proper fitting, and I think that is necessary when choosing a helmet
  • I prefer the John Whitaker Helmet of the Charles Owen line because of the beauty and style
  • I paid a little over $200 for mine, and have had it for over two years

• by LuckyGrl

The Charles Owen John Whitaker Helmet is one of my favorite choices to wear when riding horses. Charles Owen has a superior line of helmets, and they are not too costly.

The way that I see it, I am protecting the most important part of my body when I wear a helmet while

riding, so price is really not a factor when choosing a helmet.

Safety and proper protection are foremost in my mind.

What I really like about the Charles Owen John Whitaker Helmet is that it fits so well on my head.

I bought mine in a local tack shop so the sales person ...

• was there to assist me with proper fitting, and I think that is necessary when choosing a helmet.

However, I wear other helmets when schooling my horses sometimes and the fit is just not anything like the Charles Owen line.

I prefer the John Whitaker Helmet of the Charles Owen line because of

the beauty and style.

This helmet is good enough for the show ring and if you protect it while schooling and store it properly between rides, the Charles Owen John Whitaker Helmet will last a very long time.

I paid a little over $200 for mine, and have had it for over two years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122001284161131/k2311a0120/1.20.08