The Bucket List (movie)  » Movies  »
  • I love Jack Nicholson and think he's just an adorably sexy older man, and Morgan Freeman is one of the best actors ever, in my opinion
  • The Bucket List is not the most amazing film I've ever seen, and definitely not the most inspiring

• by LuckyGrl

Two of my favorite actors in the same movie! The Bucket List stars Jack Nicholson as Edward and Morgan Freeman as Carter. Edward and Carter meet while in the hospital because both men are dying of cancer.

Now the plot sounds pretty trite, but it is Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman playing the star

characters! Actually they are very good together and the perfect foils for each other.

I love Jack Nicholson and think he’s just an adorably sexy older man, and Morgan Freeman is one of the best actors ever, in my opinion.

Both men are funny and they are great in The Bucket List as they ...

• travel around, spending money and their last days doing as they please.

Why not? If it were my last days, I would do the same thing: whatever I pleased! The Bucket List is not the most amazing film I’ve ever seen, and definitely not the most inspiring.

In fact, had The Bucket List only

starred either Jack Nicholson or Morgan Freeman, it would not have been such a cute movie.

If you want some entertainment and a few laughs while watching two of Hollywood’s greatest leading men, you have to see The Bucket List.

If you are looking for serious drama and a sensible plot, skip this movie.

The Bucket List (movie)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112001284151131/k2311a0120/1.20.08