Rambo Square Schooling Pad  » Other  »
  • I have various saddle pads, and I like to use the Rambo as the last pad that lays against my horse's back

• by LuckyGrl

The Rambo Square Schooling Pad is a really good, sturdy saddle pad to use when working your horse at home or during a lesson. I have various saddle pads, and I like to use the Rambo as the last pad that lays against my horse’s back.

The Rambo Square Schooling Pad is pretty heavy duty due to

the dense construction.

This is not your ordinary quilted pad to throw on your horse’s back and trot off! Rambo is known for quality construction of their blankets, and the name says it all.

The Rambo Square Schooling Pad is easy to wash and comes out clean every time.

As much as I can appreciate this saddle ...

• pad being a great way to keep my horse’s back protected, there is no way I would use the Rambo Square Schooling Pad for show, or even to school at a show.

This saddle pad is not the most attractive one you could buy, but if you are purchasing it with the intention that I had, to

keep your horse’s back from being sore, then this is the saddle pad for you.

At the time I picked up a few of these pads, I had a horse with a few sore spots on his back and it was important to me to protect him.

I purchased my Rambo Square Schooling Pad online for about $27.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122001284141131/k2311a0120/1.20.08