CHI Turbo Ceramic Flat Iron  » Electronics  »
  • In a world of sleek haired beauty, the CHI is the one of the best products you can purchase to keep your locks straight and smooth
  • My hair tends to have curl to it, and while I like the swinging, bouncy look, I also like to be able to tame my mane and straighten it out
  • I have tried other brands thinking that just because they cost less didn't mean they would not work as well
  • I love the way the CHI handles and the design is great

• by LuckyGrl

If you want a fantastic product to smooth and refine your hair, the CHI Turbo Ceramic Flat Iron 1″ is just what you need. In a world of sleek haired beauty, the CHI is the one of the best products you can purchase to keep your locks straight

and smooth.

My hair tends to have curl to it, and while I like the swinging, bouncy look, I also like to be able to tame my mane and straighten it out.

What I don’t want in a straightener is an iron that will get too hot and burn my hair.

I also want an efficient iron that holds heat and works! I have tried other brands thinking that just because they cost less didn’t mean they would not work as well.

Wrong! In this case, you do get what you pay for.

I love the ...

• CHI Turbo Ceramic Flat Iron
      way the CHI handles and the design is great.

There is no fear of burning my face of neck.

The price is about $300, but worth every penny that you pay.

The CHI is heavier due to it being ceramic, but again, I like the heavy duty make

of this model.

I don’t want a plastic, cheap straightener on my hair.

One trick of mine is to use one of CHI’s hydration products along with the straightener to ensure that my hair doesn’t get burned.

CHI makes wonderful products and yes, they cost more, but they are worth it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162001284131131/k2311a0120/1.20.08