Netflix  » Movies  »
4.6
  • I was also very wary of other ways to rent movies because it was expensive and we never got what we thought we should have in terms of cost versus service and product
  • I love Netflix and the options it gives my family to watch the movies we want to see

• by LuckyGrl

NetFlix is an awesome way to watch the movies you are interested in. I became a customer several years ago when a girlfriend of mine recommended it.

I was at her house, and asked what the red and white envelopes were on her kitchen table.

She explained everything about Netflix including the type of plan her family subscribed to.

I had heard of Netflix but was wary of signing up with

a company that sent movies through the mail.

I was also very wary of other ways to rent movies because it was expensive and we never got what we thought we should have in terms of cost versus service and product.

At my friend’s urging, I went to the Netflix website and signed up.

I had to give my credit card information but the entire process is secure, so I had no problems.

I signed up, at first, for the one movie per month plan, just to try it.

The first month was actually free back then, and we got our movie.

What I loved the most is that we could keep the movie as long as we wanted, with no late fees! We liked Netflix so much that we signed up for the three movies per month plan, and we had ...

• Netflix
      that for over a year.

At one time, I even used the five movies per month option, as we were going through tons of movies! Netflix is super inexpensive, you keep the movies at your home as long as you like, and then just pop the movies in the mail when you are ready to get more movies.

You have an online queue where you select what movies come to you

next, and I can tell you, in the years we have been subscribers, we have watched hundreds of movies, and have hundreds more on their way.

I love Netflix and the options it gives my family to watch the movies we want to see.

Netflix has all kinds of subscription plans, super customer service for any questions or problems, and the website even recommends movies for you to watch.

I love Netflix!

Netflix
quick note by anonymous :

I love Netflix, it’s my comfort zone when am home, as I love movies especially series. I would have been so bored over my maternity leave period if I didn’t have Netflix. I was sceptical at first when subscribing using my Mastercard but I have no regrets now. Once you make payment it updates and gives you access immediately.

CJ says :

At first, I was also skeptical to use my CC for any online subscription, but when I learned from my colleagues about Netflix, I tried it and boom Almost 2years now and counting, still using it and it’s worth the subscription fees I am paying every month. The whole family is enjoying it.

Galega says :

It would be better if you increase the duration of your subscription. You are using only one month long subscription, which is not proper. That will cost you more. Go for one year long subscription. That will cost you less money.

She says :

Yes. Netflix is worth it.

Gul Muhammad says :

re : I love Netflix and the options it gives my family to watch the movies we want to see
this good for a spare time. for the people who has to work it is very harmful waste of time.

Vrinda Chauhan says :

It can be treated as refreshment for working people with a little big of self-control

Galega says :

Over time, Netflix has become a behemoth with large number of contents - movies and originals. Let’s face it that is is addictive. However, it may not be always a waste of time. IF you are watching programs for refreshment between work, or at your spare time, then that’s good. But, if you are skipping your duties and responsibilities just for the sake of watching Netflix, then it’s a waste of time.

Powell Vallared says :

I think the other ways of renting movies where just fine and had the same level of quality as Netflix. What I see as the biggest difference is how easy Netflix has made it to watch movies. Renting movies are no longe cumbersome.

Galega says :

Apart from watching movies and web series over netflix app, you can still rent DVDs from them. Yes, Netflix has not discontinued the renting business from where it had started its operations. You need to sign up and make payment, the DVD will be mailed at your address.

Gul Muhammad says :

families which have small children will face trouble with thier kids education because of adiction.

Powell Vallared says :

On the contrary, I belive access to more media will actually evolve childrens knowledge and intelligence. I think that with Netflix there is an oppurtunity to gather even more information from all over the world. Also coming from a non english speaking country I can already see the positive effects it has on the english as a second landuage for our kids.

Vrinda Chauhan says :

It can be controlled making kid’s profile and further you can limit the usage of the app with parental well-being on their device.

Galega says :

Netflix also provides parental control. Here you can fix maturity rating, which will be allowed to your children. You can block particular prorgrams, movies or web series. You can block the entire netflix for your children. You can turn off autoplay. And, lastly, you can get to know the entire viewing history of your children.

Deval says :

Netflix is a great way to get non-stop entertainment.
It consists of variety of shows, series, movies etc. In various geners.
The content is presented in different languages too. This gives great options to the viewers.
Apart from this Netflix offers certain educational shows also which contributes to a child’s knowledge enrichment.
Overall it’s a fun and entertainment for all age groups.

Zoey7879 says :

I love Netflix and that you can have different profiles for multiple users. I have enjoyed many of their original films and series, but I have difficulty finding films that I have seen in the past and would like to watch again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112001284101131/k2311a0120/1.20.08