Memoirs Of A Geisha (movie)
  • I love the underpinning love story of how she secretly adores The Chairman
  • I was not familiar with any of the actors prior to watching Memoirs Of A Geisha, and I was impressed with everyone's acting ability

• by LuckyGrl

Memoirs Of A Geisha is one of the most beautiful films I’ve ever seen. The scenery was stunning, even when Chiyo, our main character, is running through busy, dirty streets.

The women in this movie were all lovely, from young girls to older matrons.

I was told that I would love this film and while the story

was surprise as I did not know what to expect, I immediately fell in love with the young Chiyo, turned out by her parents in such a cruel way.

Then separated from her sister in a harsh and sudden manner…how she lived through it all, I don’t know.

I felt that for a while, Chiyo may not ...

• be able to become a geisha, but she became the loveliest geisha of all.

I love the underpinning love story of how she secretly adores The Chairman.

I was not familiar with any of the actors prior to watching Memoirs Of A Geisha, and I was impressed with everyone’s acting ability.

Memoirs Of A Geisha is such

a touching, sweet film about a girl who is separated from her family and turned into a new life at a very young age, and as she grows up, becomes very successful as a geisha.

Chiyo overcomes all kinds of obstacles in her life, and remains calm and collected through it all.

This is a must see film!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112001284091131/k2311a0120/1.20.08