re: Chow-Lab mixed breed dogs  » Pets  »
-11
Aileen says :

My lab/chow mix is very much a lab when it comes to affection but chow when it comes water. We got her from a friend who took in the mother who had been abandoned pregnant. We don’t know the father’s breed but there were 2 male labs with her. Someone had dropped 5 dogs by the railroad tracks in WV. We have had Starr since 2008. In 2011, we moved from a large apt to a small one. Since then she has become very agressive to the point of biting me my husband. I’m wondering if its the breeding or the smaller space that has changed her temperament. Also, what can I do to change it other than moving. An example of her actions is that we could touch her food dish when she was eating with no problems. Now she would growl attack. She acts this way if you need her to move also. What can I do? We have a yard but don’t like the thought of keeping her outside. Also, my husband’s always giving her people food. Drives me nuts Help I don’t want to give her up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292001284001131/k2311a0120/1.20.08