Kenya Croc tote bag  » Clothes  »
  • I was a little disappointed that it is more bright yellow than caramel
  • At any rate, the tote seems perfectly capable of holding its own during travel, which is definitely a plus

• by Famous

I needed a sizable bag to hold my new laptop amongst other items that I typically bring in to work on a daily basis. I settled on the Kenya faux-croc leather tote bag. There are three colors, and I wanted the Merlot color originally.

But there were sold out of that color. I opted for the caramel color instead.

The photograph on Overstock. com makes

the bag look like it has a narrow bottom; the photo also makes it look very shiny, like patent leather.

However, when the bag arrived, it wasn’t that shiny at all, no shinier than your typical leather tote bag. I was a little disappointed that it is more bright yellow than “caramel.

” But since I was looking for a tote with a little “punch”, the caramel-yellow is actually just ...

• fine. Anyway, the bag not only hold my laptop comfortably, it holds the components (cord, charger, etc.

) as well. There aren’t too many pockets.

But the exterior pocket with the buckle is perfect for my wallet and other essentials that I use on a daily basis. The interior has pockets which I use for more personal items.

I will admit that I am afraid that after

several months of use, the handles will begin to pull. I have a habit of toting much more in a bag than it should hold.

So I will try not to overstuff this one. At any rate, the tote seems perfectly capable of holding its own during travel, which is definitely a plus.

I would recommend the bag to anyone. I just wish the other colors were available too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552001283991131/k2311a0120/1.20.08