Sweet corn soup  » Recipes  »
  • The sweet corn soup is my all time favourite soup, which is little sweet and little salty
  • But now I have learnt making the very tasty and delicious sweet corn soup at home
  • When this mixture is boiling we can add the corn flour mixed in the water and stir it well to avoid any lumps

• by shree

The sweet corn soup is my all time favourite soup, which is little sweet and little salty. Especially the soft and tasty sweet corns are my weakness, which I always love to eat from the soup. I always have this soup whenever I visit any restaurants. But now I have learnt

making the very tasty and delicious sweet corn soup at home. And I am going to explain it to u all.

Ingredients: boiled sweet corn one cup, bread crums 1/4th cup, vegetable stew 2 cups, sugar 3 spoons, salt according to taste, crushed white pepper corns according to taste, and the corn flour 3 ...

• tea spoons, butter 2 spoons.

Method: first of all put the butter in a pan and melt it on the heat. Now add the boiled sweet corn and pour the vegetable stew. When this is done we must also put the crushed white pepper, salt, sugar and mix it well. When this

mixture is boiling we can add the corn flour mixed in the water and stir it well to avoid any lumps. When this mixture is thicker we can turn off the flame. The hot and tasty sweet corn soup is ready to serve but before serve we must add the bread crums.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491901283630731/k2311a0119/1.19.08