DeLonghi KC280 RoboDiet Compact
  • Most of the people I know who own a fruit juicer have bought it by watching the ever so evilly made teleshopping programs
  • I bought the juicer from a regular store and I'm not seeking to diet

• by Nicholas

Most of the people I know who own a fruit juicer have bought it by watching the ever so evilly made teleshopping programs. The same people bought it for the purpose of dieting and losing weight strategies.

I bought the juicer from a regular store and I’m not seeking to diet.

It comes to my mind that by teleshopping people sometimes seek more

than buying just the product.

I couldn’t help not saying that.

I said this to clear out that even though this juicer is called RobotDiet,it’s not made to specifically help you diet,whatever the difference between a normal juicer and a diet juicer might be.

Getting at the real subject,this juicer has about the same aspects as any other would have.

It’s made out of ...

• plastic,the top part is transparent,it makes than annoying sound when used (only I would say it’s more silent than others),the juice cup is a bit shifty,the solid remains are moist not dry as a paste as you can see in commercials and you have to wash it every couple of uses because of the remains left inside it,but it’s pretty
        easy to clean anyway.

Other than those things it works just great.

The reason I bought it is because I always buy more fruits than I eat,and there are a few rotten ones left in the basket each week.

A few fresh juiced fruit drinks now and then solved that.

Besides those few drinks,I’m the same as almost everyone else,buying bottled apple and orange juice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161901283300731/k2311a0119/1.19.08