Windows Movie Maker  » Software  »
  • Still, I like Windows Movie Maker and will continue using it

• by darbybelle

I enjoy using Windows Movie Maker. It’s so easy to use. The first time I used it was when I had to put music on my son’s video.

At first I was very apprehensive as to whether I could do it. I wasn’t even sure what I could do with it.

But when I opened it, the instructions were already there. And

it was very easy to follow.

I just dragged and dropped the files that I was going to use for the movie: the movie and the music. And then I put titles and subtitles.

I was surprised at how easy it was. I was almost done in no time.

But that was just the step. What really took long was adding the ...

• effects on the whole video.

But it only took long because I had to try everything first so I would know my choices. Then I chose what I liked best.

I reviewed the finished output again and again. So I ended up editing the video again and again as well.

But I was quite satisfied with the final product. I also used

Windows Movie Maker in making a sort of movie slide.

But I was surprised when it did not play on Windows Media Player. How could one thing made in Windows not be compatible with another Windows software? Perhaps I just did something wrong.

But that has been my experience so far. Still, I like Windows Movie Maker and will continue using it.

Windows Movie Maker

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301901283270631/k2311a0119/1.19.08