Whirlpool M562 Microwave Oven  » Electronics  »
  • The only problem you can't fix or avoid is the grill function,only if you use the combo function,power and grill together

• by Nicholas

Just made some cocoa while thinking about what should I write next here and the microwave oven came to my attention. I don’t know what others expect of their microwave oven,but I’m satisfied just by the fact that whatever I put in,it gets heated or cooked,so I can say that I’m pleased with the model I have.

Sure the glass

disk inside isn’t fixed and the only support it has are a couple of little plastic wheels that rotate it;sure that the grill function is pretty useless,the result from this operation being some superficial grill lines on the top of whatever you cooked/heated and the rest being half-raw;sure that it has a couple more of these little aspects.

But ...

• it is practical.

It has a touch button panel with very handy aspects,like potato,beverage and popcorn buttons,though the popcorn button has a preset of 15-20 seconds shorter of the optimum time for most microwave popcorn products I buy.

There is also a defrost button for meat,fish and chicken.

You can set a weight/time balance to do it by your own mind,and

there is a memory function that comes in handy.

So yes there are a couple of aspects that can prevent you from buying this microwave oven but,as I said,they don’t concern me very much,as long as it does the job done.

The only problem you can’t fix or avoid is the grill function,only if you use the combo function,power and grill together.

Fede says :

Hello, I found a hole in the little sheet positioned in the internal right side of my Whirlpool M562 oven. I would ask if there are any risk relating this fact and what I can use for replacing it, if I can`t find where order it. Thanks

Andrei says :

Hello That is a normal thing, you should not worry about it, I have the same model of microwave oven for over 5 years and haven’t got a problem with it despite using it daily and despite that hole. Maybe it’s for ventilation of some sort. Just ignore it

Galega says :

The hole you are seeing is given with a purpose. There is nothing to worry about. Microwave ovens are designed to keep in radiation. Against the glass, there is a protective mesh screen dotted with tiny holes. These holes are spaced appropriately so that the long microwaves are kept bouncing inside the chamber, while also allowing you to peer through and view your food

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161901283260631/k2311a0119/1.19.08