Constantine (2005)  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I am sorry to say but I won't recommend this movie
  • I know he is a good actor but I just don't like his character here

• by clowdine

This movie is quite disappointing. It really leads human thinking to nowhere. It’s simple as this, if you’re not for heaven, you go to hell.

There are only two destinations. But this movie gives an exception to one man.

There is no such thing as in between. I am

sorry to say but I won’t recommend this movie.

With all due respect to Keanu Reeves. I know he is a good actor but I just don’t like his character here.

Constantine’s character is such a bad example because although he helps people but on the side, he has vices and most of all, he is too much involved in spiritism. Talking about the special effects, some of it are just fine but I have never seen a hell in a movie as ridiculous as that.

Not even close. The demons there are looking like mechanical species than spirits.

And is hell after ...

• Constantine (2005)
      all a desolate place without another bad guy except for Isabel before Angela and Constantine came? This is setting aside for just a second the fact in the Bible that all dead guys await judgment before the wicked people go to hell. Just a suggestion, maybe movie makers should start to rethink about the types
      of movies they invest in.

It’s simply pitiful if one creates something that is hard to appreciate. What a waste of money.

How about movies that may make a difference to the lives of many people. I don’t mind if it’s historical movie.

But I hope not another one of this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111901283160631/k2311a0119/1.19.08