Olive Garden Vacaville CA  » Restaurants  »
Vacaville, CA
  • I hope after it all dies down from being the newest restaurant in town we can get a quiet table there and really enjoy the amazing food

• by mlundeen

This afternoon my girlfriend and I want to the Olive Garden restaurant in Vacaville, CA. The restaurant was new to the city so we wanted to try it out.

The place was packed at 11:30 am on a Thursday! We got a table in about 10 minutes, and were seated in a large dining room with a

lot of really loud people!! The host explained the menu to us, and told us about some favorites of hers.

We was nice but it was obvious that they tell them what to say.

The restaurant was also designed a little too small for the amount of tables in there.

The space between tables was very limited.

...

• I could tell that it was a challenge to the servers.

Well, we placed our order in for soup, and salad.

It was at our table in about 10 minutes and it was GOOD! Nobody has a better minestrone soup then the Olive Garden.

We were enjoying the food but not all of the noise around us.

We had to talk very loud back and forth to hear each other talk.

I hope after it all dies down from being the “newest restaurant in town” we can get a quiet table there and really enjoy the amazing food.

The price was fantastic! Under $20 for both of us to have lunch! I’m going back soon!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71901283140631/k2311a0119/1.19.08