Cymaxstores.com
0.5
  • This on line store claims to have the best prices for furniture
  • I had paid for what I thought was the whole desk and return then I realized when they tried to deliver the order that it was only the return

• by Donna Said

This on line store claims to have the best prices for furniture. It is a scam: the Kathy Ireland desk with return is priced at about $1,450 and is sold at a local store for $799 plus tax.

Further more, their return policy includes 20% restocking fee,

both ways for shipping which adds up to about 75% of the price of the item.

You can never be desperate enough to buy anything from this store.

Their customer service is even worse than their prices and return policy.

The item took 10 weeks to be delivered and was shipped only after I tried to cancel the order.

I had paid for what I thought was the whole desk and return then I realized when they tried to deliver the order that it was only the return.

I admit I should have called ...

• Cymaxstores.com
      and made sure I was buying the two pieces before it was attempted to be delivered, but I did not dream that $603 was the price on the return alone when the desk and return were $799 at the local store.

I felt very foolish for allowing

myself to be taken for an idiot.

I hope no one else is made to feel that way by any other on line store.

They were unreasonable and refused to do any negotiations.

I can see myself paying something for canceling an order but not $487 on $603 item.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571901283050631/k2311a0119/1.19.08