Clorox Toilet Wand  » Housewares  »
  • Its increadibly simple and it makes it so you personally dony have to have any contact with your toilet brush, whcih for me is great

• by Emily
      I’m not a huge fan of cleaning my toilet. i am very happy someone invented this great brush.

When I cleaned my toilet previously, i would always hate to have the toilet brush just sitting in

my bathroom, but then I didnt really want to clean it in my sink or bathtub.

its just a dirty dirty thing.

the clorox brush eliminates the need for a toilet brush.

it is a brush,

• but the top of the toilet brush is disposable, which is absolutly fantastic.

When you clean your toilet, you just drop the top of the wand off into the toilet and flush it.

Its increadibly simple

and it makes it so you personally dony have to have any contact with your toilet brush, whcih for me is great.

its a lot more sanitary as well, because you’re not storing the grosss brush in between cleanings.

Clorox Toilet Wand
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5340128290331/k2311a014/1.4.06