Arbonne RE9  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recommend Arbonne over Avon, MaryKay and even Bobbi Brown

• by Deb Brown

Arbonne is a multi-level marking company that specializes in the sale of health and beauty aids. Their product line includes cosmetics, skin care, shampoos, lotions, baby products, aromatherapy and more.

The first Arbonne product I tried was the RE9 anti-aging skin care regimen. I was approached by a mom I knew who had just started selling the line and she asked me to try a “gold

bag”. The bag holds a the anti-aging skin care line and special instructions. It is unlike me to just try something on my skin, but I had been struggling with “adult acne” and could not find anything to clear it up. Before I started I had my husband take a picture of my face - primarily my forehead. I then started on the product.

Within 3 days ...

• my skin looked better. Minor areas almost disappeared. I was shocked, as were some of my friends who had been hearing me complain about my skin. I purchased a gold bag which set me back around $250. This seemed very expensive to me, but it contained face wash, toner, “lifting” serum, day cream, day/night serum, night cream and eye cream. The wash and toner ran out
        in about 90 days. The day cream probably lasted a little more than 5 months. The other products lasted almost a year. When I averaged out what I had been paying, the $250 was very reasonable.

I have also tried other Arbonne products and even signed up as a “consultant” so I could reorder at a 35% discount. I recommend Arbonne over Avon, MaryKay and even Bobbi Brown.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311901282830631/k2311a0119/1.19.08