Citizen Promaster Chronograph  » Watches  »
  • If you're looking to purhcase a watch, I suggest checking out the Citizen Promaster line

• by Joshua

If you’re looking to purhcase a watch, I suggest checking out the Citizen Promaster line. I own the Citizen Promaster Chronograph Sport Watch - AN3310-59E Black Dial, and I’m completely in love with it. Apart from looking great, it’s also multi-functional and reliable.

This is an ideal watch for sporting enthusiasts, though I just

got it because it looked good And it’s a Citizen, so you know it’s quality. The black dial looks great when contrasted with the stainless steel case.

This watch features a calender function, displaying days and months. A stop watch, you can time events within 1/1 seconds up to 12 hours. A stainless ...

• steel case to keep your watch safe when you’re not wearing it. It’s water resistant up to 100m. It has a screw back case and a push button deployment buckle, for easy release for your wrist.

The price seemed great to me, $380. That’s not a lot for a quality watch by any

stretch of the imagination. It’s beautiful and functional, and with a 5-year warranty, there’s no fear of going all-out sportsman while wearing it.

I own half a dozen citizen watches. They’re synonymous with quality in my book. I give this watch an A+ overall. For looks, funtionality and price, you just can’t beat it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 641901282750631/k2311a0119/1.19.08