IKEA Ektorp Armchair
  • It matches with the room beautifully, I love having it in my apartment
  • It's a little more pricey than I thought it would be

• by Joshua

After getting a sofa, I had to add on to my collection with a nice chair. Something comfortable and affordable like the rest of my furniture. Something that would hold up for years of Sunday football watching. The IKEA Ektorp Armchair is ideal for this.

The Ektorp Armchair is a durable piece of furniture

with a wide seating area that doesn’t leave you stuck in one uncomfortable position. You really have room to move around in this chair. My dog loves it more than I do, I think.

Like all the Ektorp furniture, it’s really easy to clean. It has a reversible back cushion filled with polyester fibers ...

• that proveds support for your back. It matches with the room beautifully, I love having it in my apartment.

It’s a little more pricey than I thought it would be. Coming in at $350 dollars, it’s almost as exspensive as the sofa I purchased. But after sitting in it a few times, I don’t

mind at all. If you get what you pay for, you’re getting pure luxury if you purchase this chair.

It’s width is 41″, Depth 34 5/8″, Height 34 5/8″, Seat width 24 3/4″, Seat depth 21 1/4″, Seat height 17 3/4″. It comes in a variety of colors and makes a great addition to any room.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571801282730131/k2311a0118/1.18.08