IKEA Extorp Sofa
  • I thought it would arrive and I would direct a pair of bearded movers into my favorite lamp and have a story for the kids

• by Joshua

I have tons of furniture crammed into my apartment all with the same theme: Comfortable, Inexspensive, Durable. IKEA’s furniture fits this criteria better than any other furniture I’ve seen on the market.

IKEA’s Extorp Sofa is a wonderful, luxurious piece of furniture that I absolutely love sitting on. More often than not, I end up turning some music on falling asleep on the comfortable

cushions.

The sofa is extremely easy to keep clean and maintain. The covers are removeable and machine wash safe and the seat cushions are filled with a high-resillent foam, so you won’t put a perma-butt-print in them from continued sitting.

The back cushions are reversible and provide great support, yet they’re soft and very relaxing. The demensions of the product are: Width 84 ...

• 5/8″, Depth 34 5/8″, Height 34 5/8″, Seat Depth 21 1/4″, Seat Height 17 3/4″.

The only bad thing I have to say about the Extorp Sofa is I had to assemble some of it by myself. I thought it would arrive and I would direct a pair of bearded movers into my favorite lamp and have a story for the kids. But

I love it all in all. It’s a wonderful beige color that matches the decor in my room perfectly. And IKEA offers a wide variety of colors and patterns, fitting any room style.

I do suggest picking one up if you need some furniture. And the price tag is minimal in comparison to other sofas on the market. I got this beauty for only $450.

Sarah says :

Hi I enjoyed your review of the Ektorp sofa, and was wondering if you had a measurement for the length of the actual seating area itself. I`m thinking about buying this sofa but want to be sure my husband will fit on it before we make the drive to take a look If you could measure the amount of seating area it would really be a great help. Thanks so much

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571801282720131/k2311a0118/1.18.08