Suave Firming Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • For the price, I think it's a fantasic deal
  • I definitely feel the difference on my skin
  • I'm happy with the lotion and suggest everyone pick some up for this price

• by Joshua

I’ve always tried to keep my skin smooth and moisturized, but have had troubles with various products over the years. Some lotions burn, some lotions are too greasy and some just flat out don’t work. I finally picked up some Suave Firming Moisturizer from the store recently. I’m amazed at how well this works for me.

I never use a lot, just put about a nickel-sized drop in my palm and rub it on my arms. (ashy elbows) I couldn’t tell you what the “Firming” part is, I only use it to achieve smooth skin.

I get dry skin often. Usually in winter months my skin dries up and I look like ...

• a dried up fish. My skin is definitely sensitive. This lotion works well on my particular skin type. Suave makes great products and this is just another example of quality coming from the people at Suave.

For the price, I think it’s a fantasic deal. I picked mine up for barely over 3 dollars. I definitely feel

the difference on my skin. And the product isn’t oily and too thick. It’s easily dispensed and comes out just right.

I’m happy with the lotion and suggest everyone pick some up for this price. You never know when you might need some smoother skin. And maybe you can tell me what the firming part means.

Suave Firming Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311801282710131/k2311a0118/1.18.08