Distance Master Red 17 Piece Men’s Complete Set
  • The look so sleek and modern, you would think they cost a fortune
  • I recommend these clubs to anyone who wishes to learn golf
  • They would definitely be a great gift idea for that aspiring golfer

• by Joshua

I just got my membership at the Country Club, so I needed a set of golf clubs that had style. The Distance Master Red 17 Piece Men’s Complete Set of clubs are just as gorgeous as they are functional. A lot of golf is a mind game, and having clubs you can be proud of may add to your game.

That’s my theory.

This set is for golfer’s more like myself: Beginner to Intermediate. I’ve only been playing a few years, but I’m coming for you, Tiger! I love the big clubs, the woods. They just feel so balanced in my hand when teeing off.

With this set you get a 460cc Driver, a fairway wood with a #3 and 4 hybrid,

• 7 irons with 4 headcovers and a lightweight standing bag. The look so sleek and modern, you would think they cost a fortune.

The clubs only cost 300 dollars for the complete set. That’s a far cry from other sets that can run you well over $1,000! The grips are comfortable and the clubs actually add to your distance. They’re

a great set to learn with or just go play with. I don’t see any reason to trade these in once I learn the game better.

I recommend these clubs to anyone who wishes to learn golf. No sense in renting clubs when you can buy a set for this price. They would definitely be a great gift idea for that aspiring golfer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 351801282700131/k2311a0118/1.18.08