Vitamix 5000 Blender
1.5
  • I'm the only person I know who owns this model, and comparing it side-by-side with others, it doesn't stand out

• by Joshua

Yet another exspensive present I received this Christmas was the Vitamix 5000 Variable-Speed Blender. It’s great as far as blenders go, but I really don’t see where it does anything other blenders won’t.

This is a great item, however. It blends anything you can put in it.

It speeds through ice, and completes crushes fruits and vegetables to make smoothies. But, other than that, I really don’t need a blender for anything. This this is great if someone wants to buy it for you. But I would never pay the exspensive price tag for this.

It comes in, tipping the fair-price scale at a whopping 300 dollars. That’s just too much for a blender. It has features like all other blenders: Variable speeds, pulse feature and the jar is quite large, 64 ounces. I’m happy with its performance. It has a ...

• Vitamix 5000 Blender
      seven-year warranty and it rather quiet for a blender. But, again, too much money for a one-trick-pony.

I guess maybe I’m spoiled. I’m used to buying inexspensive kitchen appliances for the most part. But, if you have the money to spend on this item, it’s a terrific blender.

I just don’t personally think it’s a better blender than you can get elsewhere, cheaper.

I think every kitchen needs a blender. And everyone I know owns one. I’m the only person I know who owns this model, and comparing it side-by-side with others, it doesn’t stand out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161801282630131/k2311a0118/1.18.08