Arbonne Daily Self-Adjusting Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I love Arbonne's Daily Self-Adjusting Shampoo
  • It's definitely easier to use than most shampoos

• by Joshua

I’m nuts about my hair. I need a shampoo that is gentle, yet strong enough to clean it properly. So I love Arbonne’s Daily Self-Adjusting Shampoo. It smells great and cleans even better.

It didn’t over condition or over dry my hair. It seems to clean and condition perfectly. It has a weird

consistency, kind of slimy, but it works better for me than any other shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling light and looking healthy.

It’s definitely easier to use than most shampoos. You just press down on the dispenser and get the right amount everytime. No picking up the bottle, twisting or flipping the ...

• cap, and then squeezing way too much on the shower floor and slipping.

It smells herby and kind of bright to me. Everyone who uses my shower uses this shampoo. My recommendation is purchasing the shampoo/conditioner intelligence set. It’s a great daily hair treatment for the overall look and feel of your

hair. And does wonders for an irritated scalp.

It’s a little more pricy than most other shampoos and conditioners I usually buy, but for my head, it’s well worth it. For 25 dollars, it’s a great product to pick up for daily use. I’m buying another set when this one runs out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311801282620131/k2311a0118/1.18.08