Nordictrack SpaceSaver Elliptical - NTEL7996  » Health  »
  • A fan of workout equipment, I always try to find the best fit for a small apartment
  • It doesn't feel like I'm really working out, but I can definitely feel and see the results afterwards
  • I don't think it's the best elliptical trainer on the market, but if you're pressed for space, it's probably right for you

• by Joshua

A fan of workout equipment, I always try to find the best fit for a small apartment. The NordicTrack SpaceSaver Elliptical - NTEL7996 really saves on space. It fits easily into my computer room and I can work out in comfort.

It was sort of a task to assemble, but once together, it was pretty easy to move into place. I love

getting on it and just gliding. It doesn’t feel like I’m really working out, but I can definitely feel and see the results afterwards.

In the mornings I set it for low-impact training, just until I wake up. Then I go at it with a higher impact, really toning both my upper and lower body. It’s easy to function with a ...

• large display right in front of you.

I don’t think it’s the best elliptical trainer on the market, but if you’re pressed for space, it’s probably right for you. I’m just now starting to use it, about three weeks so far, so I don’t have a lot of advice about proper use. I just get on it and stride my butt

off, literally.

You can adjust your workout by adjustting the stride length of the machine. The shortest, providing an easier, lower impact workout. And the longest, providing a high intensity workout that will really make you sweat. It cost $800, so it’s not cheap. But it’s still cheaper than a lot of other machines that are just bulky and harder to assemble.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341801282610131/k2311a0118/1.18.08