JVC GR-D73AS-Digital Camcorder  » Cameras  »
  • I love the clear LCD monitor and view finder on the camcorder
  • It's very easy to handle, and small and lightweight so it's no problem to hide away in a case and take it where ever you go
  • I recommend this product if you don't already have a camcorder

• by Joshua

I was the last person on the planet to buy a digital camcorder. So, when it was time to find one, I made sure to find the right one. The JVC GR-D73AS-Digital Camcorder was exactly what I was after.

I love the clear LCD monitor and view finder on the camcorder. Everything I see on there before filming,

looks just the same once I play it back. It’s really a great piece of equipment. The zooming feature is awesome, it doesn’t seem to lose focus, even with my constant toying around with it.

You get an 8MB memory card with it to store your still shots, and a remote control. It comes with the CD to ...

• install the the software and USB cable included. You can record automatically or manually, it’s self recording, has a night scope feature and you can dub to or from a VCR.

It’s very easy to handle, and small and lightweight so it’s no problem to hide away in a case and take it where ever you go. You can

hook it directly to a printer to print out your still shots, and that comes in handy for me. Cuts out the middle man.

I’m loving this product overall. And at around 400 dollars, it’s a steal. I recommend this product if you don’t already have a camcorder. It’s a great first camcorder for the novice like myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431701282590631/k2311a0117/1.17.08