Aloette Advanced Eye Recovery Complex  » Cosmetics  »
  • At only $55, it's a small price for younger looking eyes

• by Joshua

I’ve been working the night-shift for almost five years now, and it’s totally cruel that I have trouble sleeping in the day time. I get unsightly dark circles under my eyes, constantly. I’ve tried a host of creams, gels, cucumber slices, etc. Nothing worked until I got Aloette Advanced Eye Recovery Complex.

The Advanced Eye Recovery cream is easy to apply

and feels so soothing, not like others I’ve tried that made my eyes burn and water. I rub it all over my entire eye area: eyelids, under the eye, around by my temples, and I think I’m looking younger even. Kind of scary because the rest of my face still looks the same.

The point is, the stuff actually works ...

• for me. No more dark bags under my eyes. I actually look human and not like a zombie. This cream contains three clinically tested ingredients that are proven to help reduce dark under-eye circles, reduce puffiness and improve the overall appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

It is mixed with purified soy and rice peptides, and has over five natrual

moisturizers: aloe vera, shea butter, sodium hyaluronate and vitamins like A, C, E and K. The cream comes in a 0.5 oz. bottle, and lasts me a month, using regularly.

At only $55, it’s a small price for younger looking eyes. And it totally eliminated my dark bags that were beginning to upset me, leading to darker bags. This product is a win/win.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311701282580631/k2311a0117/1.17.08