GE WBVH6240FWW Front Load Washer  » Electronics  »
  • Mine cost around $750, but I've seen them less exspensive

• by Joshua

I always wanted a front load washing machine. I remember going to the laundrymat as a kid with my mom and seeing all those huge front loaders. I loved watching the clothes go round and round. I still do, but that’s not the only reason I purchased the GE WBVH6240FWW Front Load Washer. Though I am totally surprised by its performance, I must

admit.

It has 24 presets, including: Delicates, Mixed colors, Hand Wash and Soaking. With extra settings like Quick Wash, Heavy Duty, Mini Load, Extra Rinsing and Extra Spin. The water levels are automatic and it offers five different temperature levels.

I love the control features on it. Like most all washing machines, it has dial controls. But this one has a digital display, an ...

• alarm that signals the end of the wash cycle, and a delayed start timer. It’s really quiet to operate and is Energy Star Complaint.

I can throw tons of dirty clothes in there and it handles them better than the old top loaders I used to have. You can buy it only for looks and still be amazed at its cleaning power and

smooth operating features. It’s really a great machine.

Mine cost around $750, but I’ve seen them less exspensive. If you’re putting it in yourself, it’s not very heavy at all, which I was totally shocked by. I would have never guessed that these types of washers get clothes just as clean, maybe even cleaner than the old top loaders. I recommend this product, A+

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161701282570631/k2311a0117/1.17.08