14K Two-Tone Gold 1/4ct TDW Men’s Ring  » Jewelry  »
  • I love jewelry, and none more than I love rings
  • It's not very big at all and that's why I like it

• by Joshua

I love jewelry, and none more than I love rings. I’m scared of a wedding ring, but everything else seems to always catch my eye. I purchased this incredible ring online at Overstock, 14K Two-Tone Gold 1/4ct TDW Men’s Ring for an impressive 600 dollars.

The ring itself is really

cool looking. It has five diamonds in the center, with a band of yellow gold on each end. The rest of the ring is white gold, giving it a sivlerish, metal look. It’s not very big at all and that’s why I like it. It doesn’t look like I have a watch on my finger.

The ring measures 7.5 mm wide at front x 4 mm wide at back. It’s a very handsome piece of jewelry that any man would be proud to display as his own. I got it shipped directly to me within four days, as they ...

• 14K Two-Tone Gold 1/4ct TDW Men's Ring
      stated.

I show it off, I’ll admit. It’s an impressive piece of jewelry. The diamonds are bunched in pretty close together, so there’s not a lot of dirt or anything that gets down in there. I hate cleaning jewelry, but this is easy to clean. Just wipe it off

with a damp towel. (I use rubbing alcohol)

If you’re a guy who likes rings, this is a good purchase idea for you. Maybe float the idea to that special someone and they may purchase it for you. It always wears better when someone else buys it. That’s my motto.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 451701282560631/k2311a0117/1.17.08