Nut Tree Park Vacaville CA  » Leisure  »
Vacaville, CA
  • Unfortunately, the new train ride was rather disappointing
  • I think that they could have done a little better with the revamped Nut tree, but I still enjoy it, and I will go back to see what else they have brought back from the original destination

• by mlundeen

I took my family to the local theme park called Nut Tree Family park located in Vacaville, Ca for an afternoon of fun. When we arrived there was hardly anyone there, so we bought a few sheets of tickets, and got in line at the first ride. We waited for ever for the ride to start before realizing that they did not have enough employees to run all the rides.

The same guy was

going back an forth between rides to operate them. We decided not to ride that ride and headed for the roller coaster.

My 9 year old rode that thing at least 10 times. She loved it! Then we tried the bumper cars, and the famous Nut tree train.

Now, back when I was young, the Nut tree Was a different place. Much smaller, and not rides, but they had the train, so I was ...

• excited to try it out.

Unfortunately, the new train ride was rather disappointing. The train was as slow as a snail.

Too slow, and the track was shorter. The tunnel that used to go through the side of a hill was removed and replaced with a tunnel made out of a couple wood sheds you would find in someone’s backyard.

Weak! At $4. 50 per person, you would expect a little more.

they also still

have not opened the toy shop. This was another childhood memory that I can tell will be a disappointment.

Maybe with the 100 or so new stores surrounding the theme park, it will keep people around to enjoy the area. I think that they could have done a little better with the revamped Nut tree, but I still enjoy it, and I will go back to see what else they have brought back from the original destination.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 611701282550631/k2311a0117/1.17.08