Men’s Titanium 6mm Box Link Necklace 20″
  • But, it's definitely time to look our best
  • I like gold, but am a much bigger fan of the metal looking jewelry
  • I'm sure you can find them anywhere, but it's so much easier and convenient to just go to Amazon's website to purchase

• by Joshua

The ladies get enough jewelry, it’s the men’s turn to lavish ourselves. Okay, maybe lavish is the wrong word. But, it’s definitely time to look our best. And the Men’s Titanium 6mm Box Link Necklace 20″ is both stylish and affordable.

I like gold, but am a much bigger fan of the metal looking jewelry: Sliver, Titanium and Platinum. It goes with everything I wear and looks its

best with my black fleece. The box chain is a very cool design. It doesn’t look all fancy and metrosexual, it’s a man’s necklace.

The 20″ length of the necklace is perfect for me, but they also come in longer and shorter sizes, depending on what you like. The lobster-claw clasp makes it especially easy to put on and take off. I’m not necessarily a fan of putting ...

• the assembled chain on over my large head.

It even comes in a cool Regal Blue Sueded-Cloth pouch, for easy storage when not wearing. I got mine from Amazon for 150 dollars. I’m sure you can find them anywhere, but it’s so much easier and convenient to just go to Amazon’s website to purchase. This is definitely a great piece for men who like metal jewelry. I think

the rockers would love it.

There’s nothing flashy or fancy about this necklace, but if you like the metal look or just like wearing jewelry, then this piece is probably right up your alley. It’s very easy to clean. Being metal, you don’t have to be so careful with it as you may be with gold jewelry. It’s rough and rugged, and that’s what I like most about it.

Max says :

What a superbly good review. I can’t wait to get one for myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 451701282540631/k2311a0117/1.17.08